7.02.2009

My baby is THREE!!

So, my baby is now three! WOW! I often just watch her play and get all teary. When did she become a preschooler? Seriously! I could brag about all the awesome and hilarious things Lani is doing, but who wants to hear about that? Lani takes after her Daddy and brother and just loves to make people laugh. She's learned that the words "I fawted" sends her brother into hysterics! Lani will run through the whole house to find him just so she can make this announcement.

We were planning on putting Lani into a preschool this fall, but she is definitely not ready! Of course it's the social and emotional aspect that she can't handle right now. I AM a preschool teacher for goodness sakes so we'll have our own little preschool here with Lani and Alex!! How Fun:) It will be fun to use all my teaching materials instead of them collecting dust in the basement. I truly miss being in a preschool classroom so maybe this will help!

Here are a few photos from her 2 bday parties. We have a SMALL house so we had a friend party at Romp and Stomp in Epsom. Our family came over the next Saturday for a small get together here. Last year we had to squeeze lots of people into our tiny house so we separated them this year, lol.

Being shy while we sing:)

Lani opening presents


pretty cake

making a wish

Close your eyes

Lani's First Sleepover

9 people showing me love:

Mama Skates July 02, 2009 11:45 AM  

i love all the faces she makes! happy bday Lani!!! ♥

Donna July 02, 2009 12:49 PM  

She is too cute=)

Merci's party is next week, can't wait!!

SJINCO July 02, 2009 2:01 PM  

She's so sweet Wendy! Love the cake you made for her too, it turned out great!

connie July 02, 2009 11:41 PM  

3 already~I can't believe it~I remember when she was 1st born ;) Looks like she had a great day & her cake is awesome! Lani is adorable! Happy (belated) 3rd b-day Lani :)

connie July 02, 2009 11:41 PM  

3 already~I can't believe it~I remember when she was 1st born ;) Looks like she had a great day & her cake is awesome! Lani is adorable! Happy (belated) 3rd b-day Lani :)

Texasholly July 03, 2009 9:05 AM  

I think Lani has the most adorable grin! Sounds like she had a great b-day!
BTW, I love the birthday cake.

Deb July 06, 2009 12:55 AM  

Aww, sending birthday wishes to Miss Lani (sorry I'm a bit late)! What a wonderful cake - and I love the photo of her opening the gift!! :)

Jesser July 06, 2009 9:46 AM  

Happy B'day again to Miss Lani. She's an adorable little (not so little?!!?) one!

Jessica July 13, 2009 8:03 AM  

I can't believe she's 3! If she's three, that means my baby will be three soon! Ah!

Great photos, too. Lani has some great faces!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP