5.04.2009

Back to the Lake

We've been able to get back down to the lake now that the weather has warmed up. I know we'll be spending a lot of time there this Summer since Lani had a blast! Last year as pure hell since she as afraid of all the waves coming in, lol! The beach as still a mess from the winter, but it will be much nicer when they've put down fresh sand and raked all the large rocks out. I just LOVE living so close to a nice fresh lake to play in. Miss Lisa...we'll be here a lot this Summer so I hope you and the boys are ready:) My friend Lisa and I are looking for lots of ways to have fun with the kids this Summer while saving money. Sitting on the beach soaking up the sun while the kids play in the sand and water sounds good to me, lol!!

Can I also mention that my almost 3 year old is wearing a 2t bathing suit. I had to pin the bottoms because they were falling off while she was walking:) HAHA! What a teeny little peanut!! I wish I could have bought a 2t top and a 24m bottom. I have also been putting 12m shorts on her. Love it!! Getting lots of use out of her clothes, that is for sure!!

Surfer?Best Buds


Action fun


Windy Love

Ryan and Lani

2 people showing me love:

Monica May 05, 2009 10:20 AM  

That's funny about Lani's bathing suit (I see it's from Old Navy- good choice). I had to buy my 19 month old a 4T bathing suit so it would fit over her belly and there's room to grow.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun :)

Mama Skates May 05, 2009 12:28 PM  

that cute lil teeny tiny bugger! i can't believe she's that small - mine have always been the opposite! that is cool that u can get so much use out of her clothes tho!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP