4.07.2009

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

Lani has hit the non stop talking and asking questions phase. We had to take a trip to UNH on Monday. It was a 45ish minute ride and Lani DID.NOT.STOP.TALKING the whole ride. I am not even exaggerating.

Here is a bit of our conversation as we were driving out of our neighborhood

Lani: Why dat lady wunning (running), Mama?

Me: She is getting some exercise

Lani: Why don't she had a car?

Me: I am sure she does at home. She's just running for fun.

Lani: Oh look da river

Me: That's the lake

Lani: Well, sometimes I want a river

Me: Okay

Lani: Can we go swimming?

Me: Yes, when it warms up.

Lani: Yuck! I don't want to swim.

Me: How come?

Lani: The sharks might bite my toes.

and on and on and on from there.

There were a few times when I was trying to follow the GPS (I had no idea where I was going) that I was getting frustrated, but really I loved listening to how her tiny little mind is working!

7 people showing me love:

Jesser April 07, 2009 8:59 AM  

Awww... what a crackup! The talking is awesome ... but only to a point. Hehe. We noticed that after T's bink was gone she started talking a lot more, especially in the car (where bink was king). We get the same questions repeatedly, though. ;) Haha.

Mrs. Stam April 07, 2009 9:29 AM  

Kids are so much fun!

Amy the SaltyMomma April 07, 2009 3:29 PM  

I think girls do this more than boys. Or, maybe I just think that because I have four girls and the chatter is NONSTOP! It's cute, but tiring! lol!

Amy the SaltyMomma

Mama Skates April 07, 2009 7:21 PM  

ha, i remember that age - constant why's & then needing explanations 4 every answer! & actually, i still get a lot of questions in the car - i think it's the time 2 sit & stare/dream out the window - it just brings up thoughts/questions ;0)

Ashlie- Mommycosm April 08, 2009 8:34 AM  

We totally need to get her in the same room as Max - see which one comes out with their ears bleeding first. Or perhaps they would solve the words mysteries. He's quite a talker too.

Chaos is my Life April 09, 2009 12:33 AM  

Krystina's like that on our morning walks to school....it's like a bombardment of questions and words...sometimes I forget to answer. lol ;o)

Melissa April 14, 2009 7:03 PM  

Too funny. Katelyn will not shut up either. The nonstop questions are driving me batty. I laughed at Lani's first question because Katelyn says stuff like that all the time: what dat man doing? where dat lady going?

too funny

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP