4.26.2009

My boy is 9!!

Tonight at 6:25 pm Wesley turned 9 years old. Back in 2006 I was probably the only woman on the maternity ward who wanted to hug her doctor when he suggested that I go in for a c-section. After 23 hours of excruciating painful back labor I was so ready to be done. I wish I could show you the videos of me after the surgery. I was so exhausted and high on drugs. It's the funniest thing to watch, lol!! Most of Wesley's baby photos are in his scrapbook so I can't scan them into my computer. He was born pre-digital camera:) This is one that I found in my box of him with my Aunt Carol. I also put a scrapbook page that I took a photo of.

Aunt Carol and baby Wesley

Wesley getting ready to go home


Hard to believe that this is him today!!

Rock on!!

I really don't think I could have asked for a better son. Wesley is fun and silly, but also so caring! He is passionate about things he loves. Right now his loves are Star Wars, Legos, and Karate. Wesley is doing well in school and is excelling in every subject. If only we could get his chattiness under control, lol!! Atleast we are no longer getting notes home saying how Wesley needs to control his silliness. His teacher this year seems to have embraced his sense of humor and instead of containing it she has taught Wesley when it is and when it isn't appropriate to be silly. I wish she could stay with him all through school. I know that not all teachers are going to be so understanding.

So, Happy Birthday Wesley Michael! Daddy and I love you so very much!! Right to the moon and back!!

3 people showing me love:

Donna April 26, 2009 8:57 PM  

Awe, what a proud momma!!

Happy Birthday Wesley!

SJINCO April 27, 2009 3:50 PM  

Happy Birthday to Wesley!

What a fine young man you have there, is he going to be a rockstar like his dad!?

Mama Skates April 27, 2009 3:55 PM  

this makes me so sad cause jaden will turn 9 in july! what is it about that age? seem not so little any more :0(

happy bday wesley! i have u have a rockin' time at the concert!!! ;0)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP