4.07.2009

Growing Old

I often whine and complain about my small house. You've seen the photos! My living room and kitchen together are probably the same size and many of your living rooms alone. The kids bedrooms are teeny tiny, and we only have a crawl space. (Looking into raising the house for a full basement though)

Tonight I was watching a television show that had me thinking about Michael and I growing old together. How perfect is this house for two old fogies? The inside is small and the outside lawn isn't really much to take care of. I can't totally see Michael and I here waiting for Wesley and Lani to bring their families here to visit. Yeah...we wont be able to eat at the table together, but the important thing is just being together right? Feels good to find something positive since all I've been doing is focusing on all the negative.

2 people showing me love:

Chaos is my Life April 09, 2009 12:34 AM  

I don't know how big your place is, but ours is just under 2,000 sq feet....and we've got 6 people and a dog...it's tight! And yet....I wouldn't want anything bigger and I want to "grow old" with the Toner right here!

Shanna Grimes April 17, 2009 9:45 AM  

OMG, I'd love to have a smaller place. I'm always complaining this one's too big for me to keep up with! Thankfully, a large house is not in our price range when we buy this summer :) I know whatever we do buy, we may have to be burried in the back yard. Hubby is not a mover ;)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP