3.19.2009

Peachy Cheap

This post is for my fellow scrapbookers and crafters so all others feel free to move on, lol! This is not a sponsored or paid review! I just LOVE these ladies and wanted to get the word out about them. I know how expensive it can be to create a scrapbook so any money we can save is fabulous!!

Peachycheap


Have you been blessed with Peachy Cheap yet? I can't remember how I stumbled upon it, but they are just AWESOME!! Each day you will find a new product that has been drastically reduced. A few days ago I bought a $50 package of paper and embellishments for only $8.99! I keep it up on my tabs so I remember to click over every morning because the good stuff sells out quickly:)

Most days the product isn't really my style or something I need, but I have purchased 3 different items. You pay using Pay Pal, the items ship quickly, and have always been high quality. I would recommend them to everyone!!

4 people showing me love:

Chaos is my Life March 19, 2009 11:13 AM  

Some neat stuff here...thanks for the link!

Monica March 19, 2009 9:02 PM  

I put it on my favorite's list, thanks!!

Anonymous March 20, 2009 8:12 AM  

Thank you, I'm a scrapbooker so that's a great link!

FlipFlop Mom March 22, 2009 2:51 PM  

Everytime I head over it's sold out.. sigghhh.. I should just give you my debit card # so you can order for me too.. ha ha!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP