3.05.2009

Celebrating 50 Years of No More Tears

Johnson's is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year. 50 years of yummy smelling babies and 50 years of No More Tears. Thanks to Mom Central I was able to try out two of their new products.

The new "head to toe foaming wash" not only smelled great, but it was so simple for Lani and Wesley to pump and use themselves. I didn't have to worry about burning eyes when letting the kids have a little independence in the shower and bath. If you have an infant or small child the pump will allow you to use one hand to pump the soap while using the other hand to keep your baby safe. It is soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.
Just like the "head to toe foaming wash" this bubble bath smelled fabulous. Lani just loved all the bubbles in the bathtub. I didn't have to worry about it causing her excema to flare up since it also is free of all soaps and dyes.

Are you interested in learning more? You can click here to watch a video from Johnson's.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP