2.05.2009

Thank Goodness she doesn't understand!

So, Lani likes to watch My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake videos on You Tube. Harmless right? Well, she has learned how to use the touch pad on my laptop so I allow her to choose her own videos.

NOT ANYMORE!!

Oh man! I was doing dishes and the laptop was babysitting Lani. She says "Momma! Why are da ponies talking so weird"? I kind of ignore her for a second figuring she chose a spanish one. I turn the water off and hear. "Keep looking at this @&^^%$ because it's the last time you are ever getting this Pony !@#%$^".

GAH!! I ran over and clicked off of it and Lani is no longer allowed to choose her own videos off the side bar, lol! Not even My Little Ponies are safe on You Tube! I am just so thankful that she only recognized the ghetto voice and not the horid words that were said.

9 people showing me love:

Mama Skates February 05, 2009 12:05 PM  

~lol~ yeah, my kids love the vids of the cartoons, but it's like a music video...jaden's fav is spongebob singing lollipop by lil wayne! ~lol~ but i've seen some pretty creepy stuff that at first, looks harmless...gotta b careful - lotta kids & weirdos out there making the internet a not so safe place!

That Chick Over There February 05, 2009 3:02 PM  

Oh no kidding. You wouldn't believe some of the crap out there!

Monica February 05, 2009 3:03 PM  

OMG! I think my jaw would have dropped to the floor if I heard that! I can't believe people would do that to My Little Pony :( I guess you've learned your lesson. LOL!!

Anonymous February 05, 2009 4:16 PM  

That's just terrible~I guess NOTHING is safe anymore :(

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife February 05, 2009 8:48 PM  

Ack! Thank goodness she didn't understand what was being said!

Trace February 06, 2009 5:24 AM  

Oh my gosh!! Not My Little Pony! LOL

Trace

Anonymous February 06, 2009 11:49 AM  

They managed to take My Little Ponies into unsafe territory? That's just not right.

Melissa February 06, 2009 1:34 PM  

I think it kinda funny. But yeah, thank goodness she didnt understand!

Serena Oracles February 07, 2009 1:23 AM  

Hi. Internet is one of my worries with my 9 years daughter. She´s very smart but I´m always affraid she finds weird stuff.
Now, I´m spending more time with her online teaching her how to make searches. I think I need to learn how to work with parenting control in my PC.
Good weekend!
Mizé.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP