I am actually remembering to post some awards I've received in the past couple of days!
Heidi from 1,2,3 Go! gave me an awards and a fun meme. The first one:
The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."* A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
* B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
So, here's is my "10 honest things". I'll try to mix it up since most of my readers know all there is to know about me. I don't hide much on here. I also recieved this award from Melissa over at Life With Two. I also have to post about the totally adorable gift that she sent Lani!! I want to get some pics first:)
1. I feel like a little bit of depression is starting to sneak in to my life. I have always been able to fight it off, but lately it's been more difficult. It scares the hell out of me since mental illness has ruined my Mother's life.
2. When I was a little girl I stole $50 out of my Mom's purse and spent it all on candy with a friend.
3. I have become a germophobic! (Is that a word?) I have antibacterial wipes all over the house for the kids. I wont touch anything in public with my hands. I always flush the toilets with my feet if they are not automatic.
4. I am scared to death of Lani becoming a teenager! I worry that I will fall short as a Mom and not be able to handle what she throws at me. I think these worries come from having so many teenagers around me right now and watching their Mom's SUFFER, LOL!
5. I have MAJOR anxiety when it comes to driving somewhere new or unfamiliar. I bought a GPS and I hope this helps me a little.
6. I hate my dang hair! The PCOS has destroyed it and I would seriously like to just shave it off. (What do you think Sharon?)
7. When I was in junior high I wore very tight fabric headbands to bed over my ears hoping that it would keep them from sticking out. Guess what? It didn't work!!
8. Ever since starting Weight Watchers I obsess over food. I seriously think about it ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT!
9. I don't shave my legs everyday in the winter. I am lucky if I get to do it once a week.
10. I almost quit blogging last month when in a course of a week I heard about so much illness, miscarriages, infant deaths, etc! It really became too much for me, but I worked through it.
Well, that wasn't the happiest list, but I was being honest!! Now to pass this onto 7 bloggers.