2.12.2009

Plain ol' Soy yogurt

Lani is getting old enough to notice all the cartoon characters that are on pretty much every product in the grocery store. Alex brings a CARS yogurt every day and Lani asks for it of course. It's fun and bright. The soy yogurt that Lani CAN have is plain since it's mostly geared towards grown ups and this makes Lani sad:(

So, last night I bought a bunch of Princess and Tinker Bell stickers. When I buy her yogurt she will get to spend some time snazzying it up!!

4 people showing me love:

Mama Skates February 12, 2009 11:16 AM  

what a great idea mama - & just too stinkin' sweet! u're right, they should make the kiddo/crazy color/design kind in soy too - considering the number of kiddos with allergies out there that i'm sure have 2 eat it!

Monica February 12, 2009 2:26 PM  

very smart idea! it's always nice to fit in :)

Melissa February 12, 2009 5:47 PM  

omigod you are so smart!!! Katelyn still cries for her dora yogurt but she cant have it anymore. She is allergic to soy too!

SJINCO February 14, 2009 12:07 PM  

I was going to suggest a special little princess cup or something for her to eat her yogurt out of instead of the actual yogurt container, but stickers are a fantastic idea!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP