1.04.2009

A photo a day: 365 Blog

I've decided to start a 365 photo blog. In the winter months my camera goes into a hibernation so I am hoping this encourages me to take more photographs. I simply took this template and added 365 to the header. I still need to give props to Andrea for creating the original template for me and have her create a better header. This one is fine for now:)

My first two photos are of older photos that I tweaked since I thought of this idea a little late. So follow me or subscribe to my posts! I would love to hear what you all think about my photos!!

1 people showing me love:

Drea January 04, 2009 11:45 PM  

Awe fun! I can make u a new header if u want! im open again for customs... some :-) email me!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP