12.22.2008

Cookies....lots of cookies!

On Sunday we had a blizzard that dropped almost 2 feet of snow. Instead of whining and complaining about it I baked fudge for Wesley's teachers, and my Grandma's sugar cookie recipe. I was pretty sad when Wesley had no interest in joining us. Lani loved rolling out the dough and cutting the cookies though! It was messy, but we had a blast. My two teenage neighbors, Brooke and Amanda came over to hang out and helped us to decorate. Awww...I feel so cool ;) Here are some of the photos. You can click on any of them to go and check out more.

rolling out the dough

Flour hands

ahhchoo

A few of the creations.

The sprinkles are much tastier

13 people showing me love:

Mama Skates December 22, 2008 5:16 PM  

LOVE it! making cookies is messy - but so much fun!

Peggy December 22, 2008 5:22 PM  

ME WANT COOKIES!!

Good job Lani :)

Mrs. Stam December 22, 2008 5:23 PM  

could you send me some of those cookies they look yummy!!!! and what a cutie pie who made them!!!!

Magnolia Sun December 22, 2008 8:52 PM  

They look so good and what a great way to spend the day inside.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 9:47 PM  

Yum! The cookies look delicious!

The ornament you sent arrived today, and I absolutely LOVE it! He's the most adorable snowman and is even wearing my favorite color. Thank you so much for sending him amidst the snow and ice! He's on my tree!

rkdsign88 December 22, 2008 9:56 PM  

Wow..looks fun ehmm absolutely yummy too

Jesser December 23, 2008 9:47 AM  

Great photos and really cute cookies! Looks like tons of fun ... such a nice way to spend a snowy day. Stay warm. :)

Monica December 23, 2008 10:50 AM  

It looks like everyone was having fun making and decorating the cookies! Very cute pictures!

Stacy Uncorked December 23, 2008 4:42 PM  

Great pictures!! Looks like she had lots of fun! She did a great job on the cookies, too! ;) That's a cool rolling pin - I need to get one of those, my Little Princess was having a little trouble navigating my big marble one! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!

ModernMommy December 24, 2008 3:33 PM  

Those cookies look beautiful!

lina December 24, 2008 9:10 PM  

Looks like Lani had so much fun making the cookies. I bet it was more fun eating them!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ December 25, 2008 8:04 PM  

We made coookies too! yours are alot more fancy than ours are though...very good Job!
I Hope Santa was god to you this year!

SJINCO December 26, 2008 1:01 AM  

Sounds like a fun-filled day! The cookies came out awesome!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP