11.25.2008

The Secret Mountain

Michael and I both believe in the importance of reading to your children. Wesley and Lani both have a love of books which was definitely fostered by us. Wesley reads at a 5th grade level and would much rather bring a book to read in the car then his Nintendo DS. Each night he reads and then Michael or I read to him out of a more difficult chapter book. Lani is comforted by book reading when having a rough time or just loves to curl up on our laps for some special one on one time.

We certainly are a family with a strong love of books so I was thrilled when Team Mom sent me the four books from The Secret Mountain. They create beautiful, creative, and high quality books. The books also include musical CD's with beautiful songs for the whole family to listen to. Their catalog features books in English and French. Lani's favorite has been Down at the Sea Hotel. This book is a bed time staple now and Lani must also must listen to the CD that comes with the book while she falls asleep.

The Secret Mountian books with CD's would make a perfect gift for any child on your Holiday shopping list.

1 people showing me love:

Monica November 25, 2008 3:09 PM  

Lauren loves book too. I have many of them on her Christmas List. I know people want to buy her clothes or toys, but books are what she likes right now. My oldest son, Dylan has books on his list as well. The two middle boys aren't interested yet! I'll give them a few years!!

Have fun with your Thanksgiving Dinner :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP