11.19.2008

Bella Sara

Bella Sara trading cards is a horse themed fantasy game. You can buy packages of cars that include a code to use on line at their website; http://www.bellasara.com. The horse then comes alive on the screen where the user is now able to take care of their horse in the stables, play games, and read horse themed stories. The Bella Sara website has more then 3.2 million registered users which didn't surprise me since I know how much most young girls LOVE horses.

Now along with the Bella Sara cards you can also purchase Baby Bella cards. These young foals are the babies of the popular Bella Sara horses that so many young girls already love. Baby Bella introduces 129 new cards to the already popular Bella Sara line, 48 of them being new foals.

I have 2 packages of Bella Sara Baby Bella cards to give away. I will choose two winners on Wednesday November 26th at noon (EST). Just leave a comment and tell me who you will give these cards to. They will make great stocking stuffers!! If you would like an extra entry please mention this on your blog or twitter (leave me the link)

Thank you to Team Mom for this review opportunity!

3 people showing me love:

Donna November 19, 2008 1:30 PM  

OHHH. My daughter and my sister in law (she's only 12) would love these!!

Probably give them to my Sister in law, I don;t have many Christmas ideas for her anyway!

FlipFlop Mom November 19, 2008 5:54 PM  

I know a certain girl who would love this!! How cool.. never heard of it before...

Girl.. can you believe it snowed?????noting stayed.. but it was cool!!

Carnation November 19, 2008 11:31 PM  

hi there!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP