10.06.2008

Last weekends happenings!

We went to Leah's 10th birthday party at a local bowling alley. (Wesley had his birthday there in April) It was "glow bowling" so there was a lot of flashing lights and loud music along with some LOUD preteen girls:) We all had a GREAT time though. I made Lani some dairy free cupcakes to share with her Auntie who has taken dairy out of her diet as well. We did forget the soy ice cream, but Lani didn't miss it with all the chaos. I had a blast shopping for Leah this year. I cruised the mall and seriously could have spen A LOT of money on her. Girls Rock!!! We ended up getting her an Aeropostale gift certificate and some goodies from Claire's (makeup, brush, bracelet).

Birthday girl

Our presentLovin' glow bowlingWesley and his bracelets

On Sunday we headed north to see my brother and his family. He is a firefighter so we went to Keene so the kiddos could see their Uncle in his firetruck. Lani was waving like crazy to all the trucks, but when Jon went by she just stood there in shock. It was so funny:) I am soooo proud of Jon and what he has accomplished. Many of my long time readers know my family history and for all of us to be so "normal" and accomplished is HUGE!! Jon is also a paramedic, so he totally ROCKS. It cracks me up how nervous Jon is around the kids though. He notices every dangerous thing that they do. LOL!! I wonder how he will be with Aubrey. Not only is he naturally over protective, but she is his little girl.

If you want to see Aubrey be sure to go down to the next post.
Jon::Little Brother

Waiting

4 people showing me love:

Jenn October 06, 2008 8:31 PM  

How COOL about the bowling! I LOVE to bowl. I'm not all that great at it, but it is fun to me.

When David and I were dating, we used to bowl a lot for dates (I think I am showing my age here...). The alley we went to in FL had mid night bowling. The theme was usually like 50's-80's...depending on the night you went, you did not know what era you'd get...but lights flashing, disco ball, and oh so fun!

Not like these new high tech glow ones though! We've got to get out more, and check the new technology! lol...usually when we take the kids to the bowling alley, the would rather do video games.

Glad you all had such fun. Leah's birthday cake is beautiful! Great photo of her with her cake. Sweet pics of your family.

Anonymous October 07, 2008 12:13 PM  

Glad you all had fun w/Leah @ her party! So glad you got to go see Jon & spend time w/him & his family! That's awesome that you guys got to see Jon "in action". And that's wonderful that ALL of you (meaning you & your brothers) have decided to be better persons & not followed other's footsteps :) YAY for you all :) That last pic of Wesley & Lani is adorable :)

AM October 07, 2008 1:10 PM  

I love the picture of the birthday girl and the cake!

SJINCO October 07, 2008 9:26 PM  

Now I want to go bowling! Glad you had a good weekend.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP