10.07.2008

Brrr!

I had to turn the heat on this morning! UGH! Maybe if I didn't have any pesky kids here it could have stayed off, but I didn't want them to be chilly;) Luckily we are going to have a nice warm up this week. It may even get back into the 70's....heavenly! I knew there was a reason I hadn't put my flip flops away yet.

Indian Summer in New Hampshire
ps: Does anyone know how to get the text NEXT to the photo if you are using photos from Flickr?
I can't figure it out:(

10 people showing me love:

Donna October 07, 2008 9:33 AM  

Thinking about turning the heat on here too....BRRR.

I went out and walked this morning and it was only 45 and I was not dressed warm, I am on the couch trying to warm up now!

jenny October 07, 2008 9:40 AM  

love it - we've had the heat on for a while as it's getting pretty chilly here at night. however, i wear flipflops in the snow so i guess i shouldn't be complaining! :)

cute new design! :)

Happy October 07, 2008 9:43 AM  

Nice!

Mama Skates October 07, 2008 10:46 AM  

still no heat on here yet...but i know it's coming...but i will b wearing flip flops till snow - Curtis' grandmother (may she rest in peace) used to give me the hardest time for my shoe choice in winter! shoot, if i had my way - i'd go barefoot all year long! ;0)

Jessica October 07, 2008 11:58 AM  

You just need to come visit us in Florida - sometimes we make trips to the beach for Christmas! :)

Anonymous October 07, 2008 12:17 PM  

We haven't turned on our heat yet but will have to soon~it's been in the low 50's for a couple weeks here.

That's such a cute, fun pic of you in your flip flops! I don't like wearing socks (unless I have to) so I can totally relate!

JDK Productions October 07, 2008 4:30 PM  

I'm not sure about the text beside the photo...I just type it right under the pic.

Love me some flip flops!!! I live in mine. So funny that you put this pic up...I was planning to post one of my and my niece...each one of our feet put together...haha, i'll post that perhaps tomorrow. It was taken when I recently went home for a visit.

Those leaves look really neat under those flipflops!

Oh, and I can confirm about the Christmas at the beach...I am from FL and we spent many a Christmas swimming in 80+ degree weather! whew!

SJINCO October 07, 2008 9:25 PM  

It turned cold here last night too, and is going to be chilly for the rest of the week. Our higher elevations even got some snow!

But I'm like you, I haven't put away my flip-flops yet either. I'm ready for fall/winter, but not ready to give up being barefoot!

Anonymous October 09, 2008 12:32 AM  

No but.....out heater clicked on 2 weeks ago!!!

FlipFlop Mom October 10, 2008 9:07 PM  

Well.. our furnace is cleaned.. thanks to the fella at *I*.. he was really a GREAT guy.. but not cute.. * wink wink*...
And today after holding for 20 minutes we talked to a real live person.. who was extremely NICE!!! jaw dropped to the floor.. Ü They helped us out in an amazing way!!

Flipflops.. gosh.. I'll be wearing them til about Christmas!! LOL LOL LOL

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP