10.22.2008

J-E-L-L-O

I had a few people mention that they would be interested in seeing more crafts on here. I posted a few photos of recent activities that I did with Lani. The first is of Lani painting with orange JELLO. We talk a lot about the smell, color, texture, etc. Does she get that orange and Halloween go together? No, of course not. This is just a fun expressive activity for the kiddos.

J-E-L-L-O

Here is Lani's sweet little foot prints that I made into ghosts! I hopefully will be posting more about this over on Momspark.

Ghostly

This is a pumpkin bag that Lani is painting. We stuffed a brown lunch bag with newspaper and tied it off. Then she painted the bottom orange and eventually the stem brownish green. Later we glued on a jack o lantern face. I don't have a finished photo of the product, but it's adorable and makes a sweet decoration.

Pumpkin painting
If you have any questions about these activities be sure to let me know in the comments or shoot me an email (wesnlani at gmail dot com). I would be more than happy to help you out!! Be on the lookout for more craft ideas over the next several months! I love the holidays and the activities are endless:)

7 people showing me love:

Shannon October 22, 2008 11:40 PM  

those are really cute... Lore's fave thing is to color... mostly our walls lol... but that is her fave craft type thing to do... she doesn't like to get her hands dirty lol...

Donna October 23, 2008 9:25 AM  

Awe. The feet ghosts are adorable!

E did the paper bag thing, but they made them into apples. I love it.

Paint with jello....good idea.

Awesome ideas Wendy!!!

Mrs. Stam October 23, 2008 9:26 AM  

Wow those a re great idea!!!!

Chastity October 23, 2008 11:08 AM  

You should go back to school and go into education. I bet you'd enjoy teaching kindergarten or first grade.

SJINCO October 23, 2008 12:51 PM  

Such cute crafts! I love the footprint ghosts..

Melissa October 23, 2008 1:17 PM  

Cool, Never thought of using jello to paint with!

Jessica October 23, 2008 1:23 PM  

I love the "pumpkin" bags! Those are some cute ideas. I LOVE crafts, too, & they're so much fun with kids!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP