10.23.2008

Do the Monkey!!

Alrighty! Lani woke up 30 minutes after I put her to bed tonight with another "bad dweam". This time I went in and she was DRENCHED in sweat in her cool room. I asked what happened and she told me that monkeys were carrying her around. I tried to turn it into a silly story, but she wanted no part of that. UGH! Please tell me that this is just a phase:( She did lay back down in her bed, but popped up as soon as I tried to move. Needless to say she is now in my bed again. We'll transfer her back over when we go to bed and hope she doesn't have any more nightmares about monkeys, camels, or any other zoo animals. I think we will be buying her a CD player this weekend and a nice lullaby CD for something new and relaxing in her room.

3 people showing me love:

Donna October 23, 2008 10:07 PM  

Poor Lani traumatized by the zoo animals...it is kinda a little bit funny. But I do feel bad for the poor sweetie.

"J" October 24, 2008 12:40 PM  

Awwwwwwwwww poor thing!!!! I feel for her!!!! I also feel for yall having to share the bed!!!! =) lol

Melissa October 24, 2008 11:46 PM  

Poor little Lani!! How upsetting it must be for them to have nightmares this young. Hopefully they stop soon and she gets a good nights rest!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP