10.21.2008

Back to the 60's!

Michael played in a 60's themed variety show this weekend. Our BIL and niece also performed so it was quite the family affair. You can watch the two videos and see my hubby rockin' "Rumble" by Link Wray and "Pipeline" by The Chantays. I must say that I like Michael's version better:)





Michael Josh


awww!!!


My OTHER niece also did so fabulous at her soccer tournament! Her team came in second place after winning only one game all season. YAY for the underdogs:) I posted some over at Flickr, but I made them private since the shirts said where she lives. If you are a friend then you'll be able to see them. If you are not a "friend" then leave a comment and I will add you. I will post one photo that shows them coming together after winning a tied game! It was a tense shoot out, but they came out winners. Don't mind the fog on the photo. It was cold then when I opened up my camera it fogged up instantly.

After winning a tied game with a shoot out

2 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom October 21, 2008 8:05 PM  

He is SERIOUSLY amazing... AWESOME talent.. is he self taught?? or did he have lessons... He played them PERFECTLY!!!

And the two pics are fantastic!!! You did a GREAT job with them!!!

Congrats to your niece !!!!! WOO HOO!!!

SJINCO October 22, 2008 12:45 AM  

Dude, he's so talented! So, so talented. Love your photos that you took of them both playing....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP