9.18.2008

Out of the mouth of my babe

Lani has been saying some hilarious things lately! I often wonder "Where did she learn that?". Then I hear someone in this house saying the exact same thing. OOPS:P

::::::::

Me: Lani, go get Mama a diaper. (She ALWAYS has to get the diaper or melt down occurs, I am not just being lazy, lol)

Lani: No, I not poopy.

Me: Lani, please go get a diaper before you start leaking.

Lani: Awight Mama, weeelaaaxxx!!! (Alright Mama, relax!)

::::::::

Alexis: wah, wah, wah!! (she was crying because I took her binki away. Only allowed to have it when sleeping)

Lani: Oh Lexis, calm down (said with major attitude)

::::::::

In the car:

Lani: Eww! What's that smell, Mama? (We had just driven by a poor squished skunk)

Me: Hmm...I don't know. What could it be?

Lani: I don't know, but it smells like butt in here!

::::::::

Michael: K Lani, it's tubby time

Wesley: Can I take a tubby with you Lani?

Lani: Oh course you can Wesley!

::::::::

Me: Lani, we'll just bringing the doll house, not the farm.

Lani: Whatever dude

::::::::


I am always telling people to calm down and relax. HAHA!! I guess Lani pays more attention to me than I thought. Good thing that she hasn't picked up on some of those lovely swear words that slip out every once in a while. I am trying EXTRA hard to stop:

11 people showing me love:

Anonymous September 18, 2008 9:33 AM  

That's hilarious~thanks for sharing! Isn't it amazing what our little kiddies say & pick up from us ;)

Mrs. Stam September 18, 2008 10:25 AM  

this is sooo cute!!!! thanks!

Candi September 18, 2008 12:19 PM  

Love the new layout... I most read you through my google reader, so I am glad I came to visit today to see how pretty it is!

LOL on Lani.. how cute. I am not careful all the time and I pay for it big time. Last year at school Chase had to "turn a ticket" when he called another kid an idiot.

Karli has said dumbass before...ooops. :(

Jesser September 18, 2008 12:51 PM  

Very funny ... made me smile for sure. :)

Mason and Terri's Mom September 18, 2008 4:52 PM  

Okay so I just had a laparoscopy three days ago (with some extra scrapping and removing of junk in there) . . . so when I read this I laughed so hard I cried. Like seriously CRIED!

thank you! :-*

Melissa September 18, 2008 11:29 PM  

Whatever dude- I love it!!

Chastity September 20, 2008 2:42 PM  

It smells like but?! That's too funny!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 20, 2008 8:51 PM  

lol....this is so cute.
I Love that age, I kept a log of funny things my girls did, Fun to look back on.....

Deb September 21, 2008 1:53 AM  

Oh now that is just too cute! :)

Erin September 22, 2008 9:39 AM  

That is so cute!! I especially love the "I don't know, but it smells like butt in here!" She's just too adorable!

Jessica September 22, 2008 8:37 PM  

SO funny! I've just started to notice recently that Addison is doing the same things - I love it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP