9.18.2008

Love Thursday

sleepy
I had no idea how special the relationship was between a father and his daughter. Not until Lani was born.

Happy Love Thursday!!

5 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam September 18, 2008 10:29 AM  

I love this picture!!!!

Tracie September 18, 2008 4:27 PM  

Beautiful picture!

Shalet September 18, 2008 7:48 PM  

Great shot. Happy LT!

Melissa September 18, 2008 11:30 PM  

How precious! She looks so content on daddy's back. Great shot!

Chastity September 20, 2008 2:43 PM  

Love it!

You're right..it's a very special relationship...doesn't get any better than the father/daughter relationship.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP