9.04.2008

interesting

Brooke, my 14 year old neighbor, used my ebay account to order herself a new backpack for school. I had mentioned that she could get the 'hurley' one she wanted for MUCH cheaper. The bag came in the mail and was fine, but they added something a little strange. There was a tie dyed handkerchief full of candy! Hot balls, gum balls, etc! I thought it was a neat touch at first, but then I remembered that I had NO idea who these people were. BLAH!! I saved it to show Brooke, but I obviously am not letting anyone eat it.

4 people showing me love:

Mama Skates September 04, 2008 12:43 PM  

yeah, i'm sure they meant well & maybe were just trying to unload some of their unwanted candy - but even still, better safe than sorry!

Melissa September 04, 2008 2:15 PM  

????? That is weird! I wouldnt eat it either!

Melissa September 04, 2008 2:18 PM  

Oh, and I just added your button. Its so pretty!!

Chastity September 11, 2008 5:27 PM  

Umm...that's is weird. I wonder if they were old. Old people never seem to think about how weird stuff like that is.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP