9.02.2008

Day at the lake

The family was treated to a day on Newfound Lake with some friends. We were invited by Steph (Alex's Mom) to her cottage for the day on Friday. Michael was able to get the day off as well. I was excited that he was able to join us. Newfound is said to be one of the cleanest lakes in New Hampshire. I believe it too!! The water was cold, but so clear. I don't think I really saw Wesley the whole time. He spent the day out at the dock jumping, jumping, and jumping some more. That boy is such a water bug:) As always, Lani spent all of her time playing in the sand. She told me "the beach is willy (really), willy diwty (dirty). The waves are all over it". LOL!! She cracks me right up!!

Sand castle time
cuties


Alone time

After we were done with the beach Jamie (her husband) took us out in the boat. I thought that Lani would hate it, but she LOVED it!! Even the life jacket was a non issue. Thanks so much to Steph for the invite. We had a fabulous day.

Happy girl

Loving the boat
Wesley on the boat


I also wanted to mention that Lucas Roasting is offering 10% off of their fine coffees in honor of their 1st birthday! Michael's cousin and his husband are the owners and their coffee is fabulous!! Hey SJ, how do you like your coffee? She won a contest that I ran a few months back offering some of Troy's coffee.

10 people showing me love:

Jesser September 02, 2008 8:00 AM  

Looks like a great time. What a beautiful place!

Melissa September 02, 2008 9:11 AM  

Glad you guys had fun! We havent been on a boat on forever :( The lake looks beautiful!

Donna September 02, 2008 11:10 AM  

We were at our lake a few times this weekend...not too clean, but fun.

Lani looks so old in those pictures her face is changing.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 02, 2008 12:28 PM  

Looks like a great family treat! I have not been to Newfound lake in years!

Mama Skates September 02, 2008 1:14 PM  

gorgeous weekend! glad u had a great time!

Ute September 02, 2008 3:25 PM  

Hi Wendy,

thanks for commenting on my blog, you really made my day. My blog will be bilingual again as soon as possible. Just wrote a post about it, thanks to your comment. We are fine and I see you are as well, your girl is just adorable.

Drea September 02, 2008 3:30 PM  

Looks like fun! post those pics bigger now ;-)

Andrea September 02, 2008 3:31 PM  

That looks really fun!!! I hope we have a few more nice 'lake days' coming yet here...

Magnolia Sun September 02, 2008 3:43 PM  

Looks like a fun day, love your new layout.

BS September 02, 2008 10:24 PM  

Definitely like the new look !

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP