8.01.2008

Which one?

A.
I've been learning how to enhance my photos using Photoshop Elements. I have used one online tutorial so far. I think that the photo I "enhanced" looks better but I want to know what others think. So, in the comments let me know which one you like better...A or B!!

B.

9 people showing me love:

Donna August 01, 2008 4:14 PM  

Trees in B Lani in A, and since she is what the picture is about I'd say A.

Melissa August 01, 2008 7:10 PM  

I like A better, her bathing suit pops!

Mrs. Stam August 01, 2008 8:29 PM  

B is sharper and you see the wet hair better!

Chastity August 02, 2008 11:55 AM  

A...not sure why...just jumps at me a little more.

Anonymous August 02, 2008 12:46 PM  

I like A better~the lighting seems better in it :)

FlipFlop Mom August 02, 2008 9:58 PM  

I like B her face looks a little 'green' in A... I have photoshop.. have had it since Christmas and it SCARES me!! LOL LOL!!! You need to come up here and sit with me for a day!! and show me how!!

Mama Skates August 04, 2008 1:14 PM  

i vote for B

SJINCO August 07, 2008 5:29 PM  

I vote B however it's a little dark. Or maybe it's just me. Lani looks un-natural in photo A as in not a fleshy color.

Again, maybe it's just me :)

Drea August 10, 2008 9:42 PM  

Id say the 1st one was the one you edited.. but it looks a bit washed out. Add a tinyyyy bit more contrast or shadow. I think it be great! You can def. tell the difference tho. :-)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP