8.24.2008

We didn't end up at the beach today. Lani woke up on the WRONG side of the crib this morning. After dealing with her tantrum for an hour I was all set with packing for the beach. Especially not knowing when her evil side would pop out again. Instead we waited a few hours then headed out to the movies again. We saw Wall-E which was absolutely adorable:) Lani sat through all but the last 10 minutes or so.

Now I am gearing up for back to school. Wesley is ready, but having a hard time adjusting to his new bedtime. Most nights have been extremely long trying to get him to just stay in bed and sleeping. The anxieties of change and starting school just get the best of him. He did well tonight so I hope that we are on an upswing.

Tomorrow (Monday) is my last official day of Summer vacation. Alex's Mom will go back to work this week so he starts on Wednesday. Oliver will switch to his school year schedule starting on Tuesday. All summer I had Monday's and Tuesday's off. It was awesome to have those days with my family. I am already hoping that it works out this way again next year:) I will be spending some time tomorrow planning my September curriculum that will include lots of field trips for Lani and Alex!!

Not too much else going on around here this week. I didn't even take any photos this weekend to upload and edit. So not like me. I hope that my winter depression hasn't set in already!!

I'll leave you with some pictures from the past just for fun. These are a few from the end of August in 2006 and 2007!

The fam minus Michael


Being sillyPretty baby!

5 people showing me love:

Jesser August 25, 2008 2:22 AM  

Sounds like a lovely day. So sad that summer is coming to an end. :(

Melissa August 25, 2008 8:02 AM  

I havent attempted the movies with Katelyn yet! But I know all about not knowing when "the evil side will pop out again!" That was too funny.

AM August 25, 2008 12:45 PM  

Emma has been going thru some hard times lately. Just rotten really. Hoping it is just a temporary phase. I am sooo over it!

Shannon August 26, 2008 2:36 PM  

Lorelei loves wall-e... she did really good to until the last 10 mins... but she still loves wall-e... she has a book and a little eva (that is what we call her) doll...

Becca August 26, 2008 7:18 PM  

I hope that Wesley's sleeping troubles are getting better. I remember I always had a hard time adjusting back to the school schedule too!

The pics are too cute!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP