8.07.2008

Exposarooni Photo Challenge: Emotions



I entered this photo in a challenge over at Exposarooni. It's a new photography website that I found while looking for photo editing tips. Not only do they have the weekly challenges, but you can also find articles with tips, interviews, ideas, and more. There are some rules attached to the challenges, but nothing major. You can enter their "emotions" challenge until Friday 11am pacific time. I'll let you know when you can head over and vote for me:)

8 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam August 07, 2008 3:34 PM  

Great pic!

SJINCO August 07, 2008 5:06 PM  

Oh....you know I'm totally checking this out - thanks for the heads up!


And that photo is darling by the way!

Melissa August 07, 2008 5:24 PM  

Good choice of a photo for the contest. Good luck!

Chastity August 07, 2008 11:27 PM  

Lani is a really beautiful girl, and that picture kind of says it all...just so pretty!

Jessica August 08, 2008 7:44 AM  

That picture is fabulous!!!

Anonymous August 08, 2008 12:19 PM  

What a gorgeous picture~

Emmakirsten
http://emmakirstensjournal.wordpress.com

Amy W August 08, 2008 2:17 PM  

Love it!

Anonymous August 09, 2008 1:21 PM  

How cute! I really like the one of her that you posted a few days ago. She is absolutely adorable!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP