7.25.2008

Where's Wendy??

Hi everyone, this is Donna.

Wendy asked if I could update everyone as to where she is.They are all back from vacation safe and sound, but unfortunately their neighborhood was hit by a tornado yesterday. Wendy's house is fine, her street too, but the street they are off of was hit hard. So with no power,which means no internet she will be away for a bit.She will be back as soon as she can, because I know she misses us all =) and we miss her too!

Please keep the NH tornado victims in your thoughts and prayers.

9 people showing me love:

Jessica July 25, 2008 2:17 PM  

Oh my! I'm SO glad your home is okay, Wendy, I hope everything gets back to normal soon!

Jesser July 25, 2008 3:15 PM  

Woa. Hadn't even heard about that. Glad you are all safe and sound!! Best wishes for your neighbors.

Mama Skates July 25, 2008 3:20 PM  

wow - glad u're ok wendy! praying for ur neighborhood!

Chastity July 25, 2008 4:10 PM  

Oh Wendy, I'm so glad you guys got through unscathed! In my prayers!!

Melissa July 25, 2008 4:23 PM  

Wow, happy to hear your house and family are fine. Praying for everyone else who is not.

Mrs. Stam July 25, 2008 7:35 PM  

Sorry to hear about the tornado! Hope you will be back on line soon!

Dianna July 26, 2008 12:36 AM  

oh my! Thank goodness you are safe. But poor dears who were hit!

Trace July 26, 2008 4:19 AM  

wow!! I am so glad you guys are ok!!

Trace

Anonymous July 27, 2008 9:21 PM  

Oh no. I am SO sorry. Believe me, I know what it's like to see your town devastated by weather (water). I hope that things are getting back to normal. So glad to hear that you guys and your home/street are OK.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP