7.12.2008

Guess What?

I have wireless at my grandparents house:) I had a feeling that someone in this neighborhood would have it!! I am sure that I wont be on here much but it's nice to know that I have something to do at night when they go to bed early.

The flights out here went well. We had a few close calls with Lani on the plane from Boston to Chicago. Thank goodness I remembered to bring the DVD player last minute. It saved us from getting kicked off the plane. On the smaller plane into Peoria I just checked the car seat and let Lani sit on my lap since it was less than 30 minutes. She zonked out soon after take off. Wesley, of course, was fine the whole trip. He listened to the in flight radio the whole time or used his Nintendo DS. He was also very helpful with Lani and getting our things from one place to another. I will admit to losing my patience with him a few times when I was trying to listen to announcements and he would keep asking what they were saying. LOL!!

When we got to my grandparents we did a little food shopping because she was nervous about Lani's allergies. She didn't want to buy anything that Lani couldn't have. I explained that Lani's finickiness is worse than her allergies. Guess what she had for dinner? Chicken nuggets! Big shocker there huh? So, Gramma made us dinner with homemade cheesecake for dessert!! Oh I was in HEAVEN!!! My gram rocks!!! Now they are in bed and we are just chilling out before going to bed. Lani actually told us that she was ready for bed and went right down for us in the pack n' play. One miracle after another for this little lady.

I will update when I can but we plan on keeping pretty busy!!

15 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ July 13, 2008 4:42 PM  

Yeah! you made it~ and you have access to the Internet! Sha`weet!
Glad the flight was a good one, I know what it is like flying with little ones it gets tricky! can't wait to see and hear about your adventure!

Anonymous July 13, 2008 4:47 PM  

Enjoy this time with your grandparents. I have to admit that I am MORE than a little envious since all of my grandparents are no longer with us. :( Glad you got there safely ~ hope you're having fun! Love your blog design!

Andrea July 13, 2008 10:29 PM  

I'm glad you made it there alright! :) Hope you have a grrrreat time!

Andrea July 13, 2008 10:29 PM  

By the way...your blog looks great too!

Dianna July 14, 2008 12:15 AM  

Enjoy your stay!

Mama Skates July 14, 2008 5:30 PM  

glad u made it safe - have a TERRIFIC time!

Jessica July 15, 2008 8:46 AM  

Thank goodness the flight went well, I know that's such a huge feeling of relief! I hate when Addison throws a fit in a public place & I'm "that mom" with "that kid" who no one wants around. :)

Glad you're having fun, enjoy yourself!

Mrs. Stam July 15, 2008 10:36 AM  

Nice! look like the traveling was not to bad! I love the new look!!!!!

Enjoy you stay!

FlipFlop Mom July 15, 2008 8:53 PM  

Glad you're enjoying your time there!!!!
Airplance with little ones!!! YIKES!! I think you did GREAT though!! I would have chickened out.. LOL LOL!!!

Hey.. I've been meaning to ask you... have you ever gone to chutters in Littleton???? It has the longest candy counter in the world... if you have is it worth going to???

Jesser July 15, 2008 11:06 PM  

So cool! I always have a secret nerd thrill when I can piggyback (steal) off of someone else's wireless network ... hehe. ;) Have a wonderful time! Glad your plane trip went relatively sucessfully ... I may have to get one of those lil DVD things for the Hawaii trip. Yikes.

Shannon July 19, 2008 5:52 PM  

cheer you made it in one piece... I am so scared to take Lore on a plane! WHich is why we have no plans for one anytime soon!

Unknown July 20, 2008 8:15 AM  

Glad you made it! It's always hard traveling by plane with little ones. I did it a few times as a single mom with my daughter. With three kids, two in diapers, i don't think I will be attempting that alone! Glad you got there safely!

Wendy July 20, 2008 9:23 PM  

Gotta love the Nintendo DS! Has saved me many times!

Chastity July 22, 2008 12:27 AM  

You're a brave girl taking kids on a plane. I think I'll wait until mine are in high school, lol.

Don't you just love wireless internet?? Our internet has been out for over a week, hence my lack of posting and commenting, and the only way I'm able to get online is to steal a signal for a neighbor :).

Anonymous July 24, 2008 12:15 AM  

Glad you all had a safe trip & made it there ok! That's awesome that the kiddies did so well :) Have fun visiting w/your grandparents/family & can't wait to hear all about it :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP