5.19.2008

Weekend Roundup

My weekend roundup is late this week. Today ended up being super busy so I didn't have time to post this morning.

On Saturday we went to Wesley's baseball game first. He did GREAT! He had 3 hits and even paid enough attention at second base to get someone out:) I couldn't believe when I dumped my camera that there were no photos. Lani kept me pretty busy so I guess the camera never came out. After Wesley's game we headed over to Leah's (my niece) softball game. Oh man!!! I love watching her play but these dang games go on FOREVER!!! The pitchers just keep walking everyone. They finally stopped the game after almost 3 hours when Leah's team scored 10 runs!

In the evening we headed out to Scott and Vicki's house (Knuck.lecocks drummer and his wife) for some BBQ, and music. He has a huge garage that we hung out in while they practiced. The kids loved it and had a great time. Scott has a swing and the girls had a blast on that. I took a few photos but they came out pretty bad. I haven't quite figured out how to take photos when people are moving at dusk. Wesley played with trucks and Lani did all she could to make sure that I was at her beck and call:) She wasn't whiny though so I was happy!

Leah swingingJenna swinging

On Sunday Michael and Wesley helped my Aunt Carol move some junk out of her basement then we ran around town getting some things done that we weren't able to finish on Saturday. Wesley picked out some new shoes, I bought some vegan chocolate chips to make Lani some candy for s'mores (we are camping next weekend), visited my in-laws, and went out to dinner with my Aunt. She wanted to thank Michael for helping her out.

So, it was another great weekend!! Next weekend we are camping up north for one night with our friends, Joel and Melissa. Normally I hate camping on Memorial Day weekend because it's too cold. They have a pop up camper so I am making an exception for one night:) That is why I am making some vegan chocolate. They are vegan and Lani is allergic so I want everyone to join in on the s'mores fun. They ordered some vegan marshmallows on line. Did you know they use gelatin in marshmallows? Hmm....me neither!!

6 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom May 19, 2008 10:07 PM  

Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend!!! Nice pictures as always...

AND YES girls softball games seem to go longer than the boys games.. LOL LOL.... now we have a 2 hour rule.. or the 10 run rule... LOL LOL THANK GOODNESS!!

Andrea May 19, 2008 10:19 PM  

Sounds like you had a good and full weekend...and camping! I loooove camping. :) I hope you have a good time and that the weather is not cold though!!

Jesser May 19, 2008 11:25 PM  

Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm jealous that you get to go camping next weekend. I'm really getting excited to go, but I'm too lazy to get it together right now. Haha. Too much to do at home!!

Wendy May 20, 2008 7:39 AM  

Yay for doing well at the game! We had a great soccer game last night. Sounds like fun!

Mama Skates May 20, 2008 9:18 AM  

fun weekend....next weekend - even better....we LOVE to camp! how cool that everyone will still get to enjoy s'mores!

SJINCO May 21, 2008 8:03 PM  

Sounds like you had a great weekend indeed! I loved playing softball as a kid and I can't wait to see my boys give t-ball / baseball a try.

And camping! We are planning a camping trip really soon too, it will be our 1st time since having the kids.....ACK!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP