5.09.2008

Restaurant Favorites

Michael always teases me because when we go out to eat I often get the same thing. At each restaurant I have one meal that I get every time. It's VERY rare for me to move away from that choice. So, I thought that I would list what I order at some of our favorite places to go out.

**Friendly's- Turkey Club Super Melt with fries (I share with Lani) and a Diet Coke. If I get an ice cream it is a Happy Ending Sunday with hotf udge and Heath Bar.

**Pizza Hut- Ham or bacon pizza, bread sticks, and a Diet Pepsi. I LOVE that PH has Pepsi products:) Michael loves anything on his pizza so he lets me get whatever I want.

**Chili's- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas (YUMMERS), black beans, rice, and sour cream. One of my favorites!!! The one in Concord closed down so we don't go out here much anymore.

**Olive Garden- Garlic Herb Chicken con Broccolli and of course the salad and bread sticks. If I only go for the soup and salad then I get Zuppa Toscana. I rarely get dessert since I am normally too full after dinner.

There you have it!! Hope that you all have a great weekend! Mine is going to be full of baseball, softball, nose piercing, and Mother's Day celebrations. Remember to come back Sunday night or Monday to participate in the Weekend Roundup.


fun in the sun

11 people showing me love:

Donna May 09, 2008 1:45 PM  

Is that Lani?? She looks so old. Her hair is getting long and thick.

I still need to e-mail a picture, I know. We lost some stuff on the computer down there and I have to find a disk with the picture i am looking for...soon, I promise, or we will take a new one Sunday!

SJINCO May 09, 2008 3:44 PM  

Oh my word, look at that cutie pie! And um, Friendly's? Did you say Friendly's?

I miss it so much. We don't have them here in Colorado - booo hooo!

Chastity May 09, 2008 4:39 PM  

I get lots of different things at every restaurant, but sometimes I also get the chicken fajita quesadillas at Chili's. I usually get double black beans, b/c I hate their rice. Jason LOVES Chili's, so he goes there whenever he can talk me into it. There are four in my town, so I don't think we'll ever be out of Chili's options.

Melissa May 09, 2008 5:44 PM  

I do the same thing, order the same always! And did you say nose piercing???

Jessica May 09, 2008 6:02 PM  

Nose piercing? Did you decide to finally do it?!?

If it's a favorite restaurant I tend to order the same thing. Unfortunately, we most NEVER go out to eat. :(

"J" May 09, 2008 9:38 PM  

We had the pizza hut pasta tonight! It was YUM-O!!!!

I hope you have a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Andrea May 09, 2008 9:39 PM  

I like to get the same meals most of the time too...sometimes I don't though. But usually I do because I want something that I KNOW will be good. :)

kristie May 11, 2008 8:50 PM  

that's so funny that you order the same thing - my husband is exactly like you.

Jesser May 12, 2008 10:02 AM  

I'm largely the same way, but at some restaurants I have like three "favorites." :) Or like a "i'm eating healthy" favorite and a "I don't give a damn right now" favorite. ;)

Shannon May 13, 2008 7:00 PM  

I used to try all kinds of things but since the gastric bypass I have only certain things I can eat so I stick with those safe items...

La Familia Garcia May 15, 2008 4:03 PM  

I'm with you on Olive Garden! One of the bests!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP