5.06.2008

The rest of the story

The rain finally stopped on Sunday so we went for a walk down to the lake so Wesley could use his new fishing pole. It was still a little chilly with the wind coming off the lake, but it was nice to get some fresh air after such a rainy and yucky weekend. Look what all that fresh air did? It made Wesley soooo happy that I was able to get a photo of him with no bribes or threats:)

What? exploringmysterious

3 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom May 06, 2008 9:29 PM  

LOVE LOVE the picture of WES.. now.. umm the one of your hubby.. well.. umm shhhh that's kind of scary looking.. LOL LOL... I know he's sweet and all.. but that looks scary...!! LOL LOL

YAY to wes in baseball.. we have a game tomorrow night.. so I'll be taking pics too.. Ü

Andrea May 06, 2008 9:43 PM  

That IS a great picture of Wesley!! Now you know the secret...fresh air and fishing! ;)

SJINCO May 09, 2008 4:54 PM  

Ah! I love the photos!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP