5.16.2008

Park

On Wednesday I was supposed to be in court with C who owes me money from February 2007! Once again the date was moved up so I had the day off to spend with my kiddos. Wesley also had the day off from school because of a teacher workshop so we headed to the park with my friend Melissa. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time! Lani and I spent a lot of time climbing the ladder and going down the slide. That is her favorite thing to do at the park. She tries the swings but never lasts long. I have a feeling that she has my motion sickness:(

peekmonkey


Aren't Kelsey and Sarah adorable in the swing together? Sarah is Melissa's daughter and she babysits Kelsey. All the girls are just a few months apart so they all play so well together! We have a FUN summer planned!

Kelsey and Sarah

I also wanted to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who has donated so far! There is still plenty of time to make a donation if you would like!! I am $255 away from my goal. YIKES!!!

4 people showing me love:

Andrea May 16, 2008 2:25 PM  

It's so fun to finally be able to go to the park...I love that double swing! We don't have any of those here...not like I have another kid to put in it yet anyways I guess. :)

Mrs. Stam May 16, 2008 8:27 PM  

Those picture are adorable!!!!

Anonymous May 16, 2008 9:38 PM  

So jealous of your day OFF!!

SJINCO May 17, 2008 12:17 AM  

Love the photos from the park, and seriously - Wesley is SMILING AGAIN?

How awesome.

I'm planning on donating just so you know, anything I can do to help, I'll do! Good luck on reaching your goal!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP