5.21.2008

It's going to RAIN:(

Tonight is my walk and it's going to STORM!!

CRAP!!!

CRAP!!!

CRAP!!!

I had a lot of sweet people sponsor me so don't worry I am still walking or running since thunder storms are in the forecast!

Also wanted to let you all know that I posted here in case you don't check every day and are curious about my PCOS journey!

5 people showing me love:

BS May 21, 2008 7:12 PM  

Just make sure you bring an umbrella (and then it won't rain!). Splash in the puddles and remember the reason you are there !

SJINCO May 21, 2008 8:04 PM  

Yes, I concur with my sister! Bring an umbrella and oh....just have fun! :)

Hopefully it's not a chilly rain though.....

I'll be thinking about you and rooting you on from CO.

Andrea May 21, 2008 10:23 PM  

Aww shucks!! I hope the storm misses you! Let us know how it goes...

Anonymous May 22, 2008 12:26 AM  

It always rains here...you can pretty much count on it, whatever you do!

Hope it went well!! It's for a great cause!

FlipFlop Mom May 22, 2008 11:11 AM  

Waiting to hear how it went!!!! I'm sure there's pictures.. WOO HOO!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP