4.23.2008

Truckin' In Texas



I know it's a long song for them, but at least go to around 3 minutes and listen to Michael play the harmonica:) It's fun! Oh, and don't listen to the cusses coming from the crowd after! LOL!! If you feel so inclined you can also head over to their you tube channel and have a listen to some more songs!

2 people showing me love:

FlipFlop Mom April 23, 2008 11:55 PM  

I am VERY impressed!!! It's HARD to play a harmonica!!!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous April 28, 2008 7:55 PM  

AWESOME!!! I am so upset that we missed it. I can't wait to get a chance to see them again.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP