4.03.2008

Sappy

I know it's Maple Syrup season in New Hampshire right now, but this is not what I am going to be talking about;) I just wanted to say that I have been a sappy, emotional mess the past few weeks. I don't know what's going on, but I really can't take it anymore. I cry when I see something sad, I cry when I see something happy, heck...I am just crying all the time. It's not a depression thing because I don't feel sad all the time. I am just a little sensitive to things on TV, newspaper, movies, books, internet, etc.

So far today I cried when I read about a little girl on someones blog who has cancer and when a sweet little puppy was reunited with his soldier hero from Iraq. GAH!! Killed me!! Luckily all the kids I watch are younger and they don't think that I am crazy...yet.

The worst tear jerker foe me is this song by Tim McGraw!

11 people showing me love:

Andrea April 03, 2008 9:47 AM  

I have become WAY more sappy since I was a mom! Wow. Way more. :) Now I cry all the time - especially when I hear something sad/emotional about kids or family, etc. Sigh...oh well. :)

Anonymous April 03, 2008 9:54 AM  

I'm the same way too! I'm sure Bobby thinks I'm crazy, lol! That song is a tear jerker~but isn't Tim McGraw a hottie ;) For a second, I thought, "could she be pregnant" but then remembered you posting a while back that Michael had the big V!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 03, 2008 10:09 AM  

Oh Man..Sorry Hon. Maybe you have a bad case of Cabin Fever?
what song is that? youtube said the video is unavailable" is it the song "Dont take the girl"? if so...I agree. I love that song. anyway the video Heck I love anything from Tim Mcgraw...Can I say HOTTIE?

"J" April 03, 2008 11:22 AM  

I know where you are coming from! I've kind of been like that too! Maybe it's in the air!!! lol =)

TEACHBROECK April 03, 2008 1:47 PM  

I saw him perform this in concert..very beautiful and sad. Don't watch Oprah on Friday if you are still teary! It is about puppy mills!

SJINCO April 03, 2008 2:01 PM  

DITTO! I'm an emotional mess nine times out of ten over everything...

EVERYTHING.

It's the kids I tell ya! It's because we've had kids. Hang in there :)

Chastity April 03, 2008 4:50 PM  

I think we all get like that sometimes. I don't know what it is...just part of being a girl I guess. I'm sure it'll pass soon.

Jessica April 03, 2008 5:51 PM  

At first I was thinking PREGNANT! but then I remembered about the little surgery that's taken place. :)

BS April 03, 2008 8:08 PM  

In case you haven't been reading - go check out Confessions of a CH Husband (remember the link you put up a while ago and sucked me in because I checked it out) - wonderful things have happened in the last few days! They would be "happy" tears, I guarantee!! Be sure to scroll down a few posts and check out Baby Gwenyth now - she is adorable.

Mason and Terri's Mom April 03, 2008 9:16 PM  

Preggers? hmmmm....EPT time??? Oh gosh...WHAT WOULD LANI DO?

Anonymous April 04, 2008 12:03 AM  

Ha! I was thinking pregnant too. I cried all the time when preggy. Actually that was one of my "early" signs.

I still boo hoo all the time though, and I'm not preggy, so don't worry about it. I think having kids permanently messes up your hormones, and you're never the same again. :)

~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP