4.03.2008

Niece or Nephew?

niece or nephew

This is the first photo of my niece or nephew that is due in August. My brother and his wife wanted to find out the sex, but the umbilical cord was hiding the goods. Bummer, but we are just so happy that he or she is perfect and healthy!! Mommy is doing great also:)

13 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 03, 2008 1:49 PM  

Congratulation! Must be a great moment to cherish for your family!

Very happy for you.

SJINCO April 03, 2008 2:00 PM  

I loved ultrasounds when I was pregnant! And was very happy that we were successful in finding out the sex!

Maybe they'll get another shot at finding out!

Chastity April 03, 2008 4:48 PM  

It looks like big, so I'm going to guess BOY! I just love u/s pics!

Laura April 03, 2008 5:11 PM  

That's funny! Ah well...a story to tell the baby later.
Deeder never let us have a face profile ultrasound pic of him. The best was of his foot.

Mason and Terri's Mom April 03, 2008 9:14 PM  

AWWWWE!~

BABIES! I love me some babies fresh out!!!

BlondeBlogger April 03, 2008 9:15 PM  

Congrats!!! I'm going to be an aunt for the first time in September. Isn't it so exciting?

By the way, my Natalie kept hiding herself during sonograms until the nurse/midwife took a peek for me during an appointment. We both saw boy parts. We named her Daniel and called her that, cheering her own out of the birth canal. And then I heard "Look at that!"

I was so afraid something was wrong with the baby but then my husband said, shocked, "It's a girl!"

He hadn't wanted to find out the sex because he said they're wrong sometimes and I said that was so rare. And then it happened to us! I hate it when he's right. :)

Andrea April 03, 2008 10:08 PM  

Cute little picture! :) I bet you all can't wait till August now that you've caught a glimpse of this precious baby! :)

Jesser April 04, 2008 12:00 AM  

Lovely! Hope he/she cooperates next time.

la bellina mammina April 04, 2008 2:20 AM  

congrats to all of you!!

Deb April 04, 2008 12:23 PM  

Oh that's a great photo - I love seeing ultrasound pictures. Congrats on the new niece or nephew! :)

Magnolia Sun April 04, 2008 2:38 PM  

I'm gonna say it's a girl.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 06, 2008 2:26 PM  

Ha! how did I miss this??? WOW so exciting. I loved having ultrasounds done during my pregnancies...sometimes I just made up symptoms just to have one done.

Shannon April 07, 2008 1:31 PM  

ahhh congrats

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP