4.07.2008

HaPpY 12th BiRtHdAy JeNnA!!!

Jenna and Lani
Our niece turns 12 today and is proud to let everyone know that she is a "pre-teen".
UGH!!

5 people showing me love:

Emma in Canada April 07, 2008 5:07 PM  

She looks like a nice girl, hopefully this final year of being a tween will pass by smoothly for her and her parents!

Donna April 07, 2008 5:09 PM  

I am scared of pre-teen, not to mention teen....Are there classes for this?? (For us parents??)

OK get me a paper bag, I really don't want to think about it anymore.

"J" April 07, 2008 7:02 PM  

Awwwwwwwwww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!! =)

PRE-TEEN...YIKES!

BS April 07, 2008 7:09 PM  

Happy Birthday - tell her to enjoy this coming year, because it will go by so fast !

SJINCO April 08, 2008 12:19 AM  

Oh, sounds like fun! Gotta love those years when you looked forward to being a teen-ager.

God I'm so old.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP