4.08.2008

Destruction

As the snow melts we are discovering broken fences, and flattened bushes. I really don't like this fence anyway, but we were waiting until we had the money to replace it before we took it down. Looks like we don't have much of a choice now:(




10 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 08, 2008 1:43 PM  

Go to love the damage caused ny new england weather....we almost lost the shed and our patio is looking a little rough!!

Unknown April 08, 2008 3:34 PM  

UGH! I'm so glad we didn't have so much snow for that reason. Our fence on the side of our property probably would not be able to handle it!

Donna April 08, 2008 3:42 PM  

Good old snow!

BS April 08, 2008 7:03 PM  

At least you can see it now !!

Andrea April 08, 2008 9:46 PM  

Oh yeah...it is kinda falling apart, huh? Well, hopefully you can dig up enough cash to replace it now. :)

Jesser April 08, 2008 10:41 PM  

That's happened so much here, esp. last year after our weeks and weeks of blizzards. We had nary a bench at a bus stop that wasn't breaking down. But spring's worth it!!

"J" April 08, 2008 10:41 PM  

I feel for you!!! =(
Use your tax refund when it comes in! Aren't they coming sometime in May?!?!

SJINCO April 10, 2008 6:26 PM  

Wow! The snow melted fast...

Lucky you.




Well lucky you in regards to the snow melting quickly - NOT the broken fence.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) April 12, 2008 5:12 PM  

EEK! That would be a good photo to use if you participated in the Photo Hunt. (This week's theme is "twist(ed).")

Shannon April 14, 2008 10:11 AM  

ouch... that stinks... I hope that it doesn't cost too much to replace... hugs...

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP