4.29.2008

Being a Mom

5 Minutes for Mom is having a Mother's Day photo contest.

This photo is what motherhood is to me. Enjoying a special holiday with my husband and two children. We are not all dressed up in our "Sunday best" but being the silly and goofy family that we are. I wouldn't have it any other way:)

6 people showing me love:

Donna April 29, 2008 9:28 AM  

So cute!

All that matters is enjoying each other!

Stacey April 29, 2008 9:50 AM  

Awe! Great pic.

I've tagged you over at my blog, come check it out!

Mama Skates April 29, 2008 10:56 AM  

thx for the comment - nice to meet u! u have a beautiful family!!! :0)

and thx so much for the info - i didn't realize that the skin prick test could help determine the best kind of meds - i just assumed that seasonal allergy meds were seasonal allergy meds....i might have to look into this if gabrielle keeps having issues this severe....the last 2 days haven't been too bad - must b the rain....thx again!

SJINCO April 29, 2008 2:03 PM  

You got that right!?

GOOD LUCK!

Laura April 30, 2008 9:01 PM  

I agree! That is a fun pic...

Candi May 01, 2008 11:41 PM  

Great picture!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP