3.16.2008

Weekly Winners Number Four



Oliver (a 6M old that I watch) has been using Lani's old excersaucer. Lani decided that she wanted to try it out again:) She sat in there for a good 20 minutes!!
Buds on our Magnolia tree.
It is always the first flower that we see in the Spring.
Chloe joining us on our puddle splashing!

Ashley, another little girl that I watch, was VERY excited
about something that she found in the puddle.

17 people showing me love:

Anonymous March 16, 2008 11:45 AM  

Great pics! I plan to participate & post mine in a bit :) Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Anonymous March 16, 2008 12:36 PM  

I can almost imagine how happy the children gonna be when the spring comes!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 1:11 PM  

Great pictures, and yay for spring!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 1:16 PM  

I would love to come puddle splashing! Thanks for the invite.. LOL

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) March 16, 2008 1:37 PM  

Nice!

Jessica R. March 16, 2008 1:49 PM  

Hurray for the first signs of Spring!

Cathy March 16, 2008 3:35 PM  

Those are great!

Elissa L. March 16, 2008 3:56 PM  

lovely pictures. Aren't those exersaucers a lifesaver!!!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 5:10 PM  

I really love the perspective of the third one.
All beautiful.

Texasholly March 16, 2008 5:34 PM  

What fun pictures, it looks like spring may be in your future...

Tasina March 16, 2008 6:58 PM  

Puddle splashing - how fun!

Momisodes March 16, 2008 10:08 PM  

Those are fabulous! I love the little buds on the magnolia tree :) Can't wait till Spring arrives here!

Jill March 16, 2008 10:08 PM  

i so have NOT been breaking up ice and splashing on puddles for the last 3 weekends in a row. okay, like a child, I have been! and it's so fun!

Head Gaggler March 17, 2008 2:24 PM  

Nice shots. Love the excitement!

Laura March 17, 2008 8:07 PM  

How did I miss your Weekly Winners? :P Maybe I was too busy pouting over my lack of comments! Only six this week!

ANYWAY...
my fave on you this week is the kitty shot :) Cuteness!
Aren't you just loving this mud? Our parking lot is nasty. I'm sure you've got your fair share too.

Sarah in Disturbia March 17, 2008 9:48 PM  

Beautiful photos!! The big kids always want to climb in the little toys: )

tommie March 18, 2008 12:36 AM  

great pics! Love the magnolia tree buds!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP