2.13.2008

Something new

For lunch today I used my quesadilla maker to create a breakfast treat. I scrambled up 3 egg whites (1 point), crumbled up some turkey bacon (o points), added some low fat mozzarella cheese (1 point) and then cooked it in the tortillas (2 points). I shared half with Michael and it was YUMMY!! Filling and 4 points...not bad. I have been eating a lot of the same foods, so now I am on a search for some new meal ideas.

2 people showing me love:

Anonymous February 15, 2008 7:50 AM  

Sounds Good. I hate when I get in a rut with my diet and eat the same foods over and over.. simply because I know how many points they are.

Oh, and congrats on the belt... that's GREAT!

Anonymous February 15, 2008 2:14 PM  

Well congrats on the inches ... that's a great feeling!! And that quesadilla thingy sounds very good. I'm just now trying out cooking with eggs more ... they are so filling for so few calores (the whites anyhow).

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP