2.14.2008

Lucas Roasting: Not a paid post!

I love introducing and making you aware of small businesses on my blog. Lucas Roasting is especially important to me because it's family. Troy, Jennica, and their two boys; Quinn and Kade live in Virginia. For as long as I have known Troy he has spoken about his love of coffee and the interest in roasting his own. Last year he purchased a commercial roaster and began sending us samples to try. I am not a coffee drinker, but Michael is and he had nothing but great things to say about Troy's coffee. Some of the words he used were "smooth", "mmmm", and "fresh"!



On their website you will find MANY different types of coffee. They offer:

You can click on each link to read Troy's description of each type. If you are interested in ordering you can use their online store. If you live in the area you can visit some of the stores that Lucas Roasting is featured. So, if you are a coffee lover head on over and order some of Troy's delicious coffee. (If you do, let me know and I will send you something SPECIAL) I am hoping to have some of the coffee to giveaway in the Spring during the Bloggy Carnival of Giveaways.

EDITED: Troy just emailed to let me know that to celebrate their grand opening online Lucas Roasting is offering a 25% discount through February 29, 2008!

4 people showing me love:

BS February 14, 2008 7:57 PM  

The next time I go to visit my brother (and my nephew while he is home) I WILL DEFINITELY stop by the shop and try some!! Thanks for the info.

SJINCO February 14, 2008 8:59 PM  

Since I'm a Virginia girl, I'd love to try some! Which means I'm going to have to have my sister (BS) pick some up for me! Or maybe my brother who lives right there in the Valley to send me some.

Or you know, I could just order it online....

I love coffee! This is great!

Andrea February 14, 2008 9:37 PM  

Hmmmm...I'm not much of a coffee person, but I know some people who are! :) So I'll have to pass this on to them.

kristie February 15, 2008 9:02 AM  

i'll be checking that out as we LOVE coffee!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP