2.10.2008

Movie Nights

I can't believe that I missed two days on this blog! Everything has been busy, but not busy! You know? When Michael is home my blogging certainly gets put on the back burner. We watched Knocked Up last night. It was freakin' hilarious. I really didn't think that I would like it, but I was laughing A LOT!! Now we are off to watch Super Bad...I am not so sure about this one.

EDITED: Super Bad is just that SUPER BAD!! GAH! So, I am going to watch season one Dexter on Netflix!!

8 people showing me love:

SJINCO February 10, 2008 9:02 PM  

I haven't seen either one of those movies yet, are they worth the watch!?

And my blogging gets put on the backburner A LOT. I know how you feel about being busy, but not busy. That happens to me all the time!

Becca February 10, 2008 9:28 PM  

I'm lucky if I blog once a week! My life just isn't that exciting!

I just watched Superbad for the first time yesterday, and I thought it was funny, but vulgar!! I still have yet to see Knocked Up but that's next on my list...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ February 10, 2008 9:54 PM  

You are not alone...I have been a bad blogger too...I have to force myself to blog and when I do it is nothing great...hoo hummm

We have that movie "Knocked up" but we have yet to watch it...I have heard it is good.

Andrea February 10, 2008 10:58 PM  

I'm not much of a movie person...and I missed ya the past 2 days. :)

Dianna February 11, 2008 3:19 PM  

Make sure you go to my blog for news.

"J" February 11, 2008 8:53 PM  

I left you a little something on my blog!!!!!

We saw knocked up!!! Toooooooooooooooo funny!

Laura February 11, 2008 9:00 PM  

Have you seen little miss sunshine yet? That was one that I was sure would be absolutely stupid (it was) but I laughed so hard! Neither of us ever fessed up to putting it on the queue :P

Donna February 11, 2008 10:31 PM  

Hope you found something more interesting to do!

Yeah, I keep wondering where your post are! Take a little break and then you will miss it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP