2.06.2008

Hey Everyone... Thank you Wendy for Adding me on as a Team Member to the Muffin Top! I'm really excited.!!! I struggle with weight! I admit it! But I also LOVE to exercise so most of the time my weight just sits still.... GRRRR...

So I'm planning.. this Monday.. to start the program Couch to 5K
I have a treadmill in my basement and an MP3 Player ( actually 2 of them) FILLED to the brim with songs.. I have no excuse!! Are you interested in trying it yourself?? Let me know!! We can do it together!! And hey.. if you don't have a treadmill.. how about trying Walk Away the Pounds? I actually love those DVD's as well!

2 people showing me love:

Anonymous February 07, 2008 12:34 PM  

Thanks so much Terri:) I am looking forward to reading more on the couch to 5k program!!

Anonymous February 18, 2008 10:00 AM  

I haven't checked in a while, but it's fun to read what you have been up to! My sister just bought Walk Away the Pounds, so we'll see how that works for her! She enjoys it, so that's a good start!

Just curious to know how many points you can actually eat a day with weight watchers. I've never done it.

And I can't believe that Canadian Bacon is no points! It's definitely not good for you. Do they just count carbs or something?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP