2.01.2008

A great site for you!

Flip Flip Mom recently emailed me about a great site called Hungry Girl. You can sign up to get emails from HG that have great food ideas. I was excited to see that she also includes the point values for those of us who are on Weight Watchers. I haven't had the time to navigate the rest of the site, but I loved my first email from her so I thought I would pass the link on.

Here is a little disclaimer that she puts on her site. I thought I would add it here also!

"**Remember, I am NOT a nutritionist or a doctor. This website and my daily tips & tricks are NOT meant to be a substitute for any professional guidance or counseling. The information I provide merely reflects my own personal experiences and is NOT meant to take the place of medical or nutrition advice from professionals. But it's entertaining, helpful and pretty...so enjoy it!"~Hungry Girl

3 people showing me love:

Anonymous February 01, 2008 9:01 AM  

Definitely! I *love* Hungry Girl. And I'm sure being in WW, you've heard of Dottie's Weight Loss Zone (dwlz.com) ... not nearly as pretty, but it has great info.

Anonymous February 01, 2008 5:33 PM  

What a great site!! I think I might spend some time there! :)

Trace

Anonymous February 03, 2008 5:34 AM  

Oh cool.. glad you loved it.. she's quite the funny gal.. and quite honest.. I LOVE that about her!!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP