2.06.2008

About to lose my marbles!!

It's been one of those days! My neighbors kids have been staying with us for a few days while they are on a short trip. Ryan has thrown up 5+ times today. Alex has thrown up once! I try to feed Oliver and Lani screams. Oliver wont eat because Lani is screaming. Oliver screams because he is hungry!!! AHHHHHH!!!Now everyone is sleeping so I am going to do this little meme that doesn't take much thinking:)

1) Answer the questions below.


2) Take each answer andtype it into PHOTOBUCKET(www.photobucket.com).


3) Take any picture from the first page of results and post. (click on the picture and copy the HTML code)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
THIRTY ONE

2. A place you’d like to travel:
greece

3. Your favorite place:
home

4. Your favorite object:
camera

5. Your favorite food:
lasagna

6. Your favorite animal:
panda

7. Your favorite color(s):
rainbow

8. The town in which you were born:
san diego

9. The town in which you live:
BARNSTEAD DEIONIZER

10. The name of a pet:
Chloe

11. The first name of your first crush:
Joey joey joey

12. Your nickname/screen name:
Photobucket

13. Your middle name:
lynn

14. Your last name:
Frank Demers in Venice

15. A bad habit of yours:
Picking

16. Your first job:
babysitting

17. Your grandmothers name:
Doris

18. Your current job:
mom

19. Your favorite drink:
Rum

20. Your dads name:
Kenneth

21: What does your house look like:
cape

22. What kind of car do you have?
Elantra

23. Favorite clothing store?
Old Navy

24. Favorite past time?
scrapbooking

25. A lifelong dream?
Support Your Local Scrapbook Store

13 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom February 06, 2008 12:10 PM  

LOL!! #16 and #11!!

Chastity February 06, 2008 1:23 PM  

I did this during my early blogging days...wish I could find it.

BTW, where is the place you want to visit??

Anonymous February 06, 2008 1:42 PM  

Number 20 is the one that cracked me up! This looked like so much fun that I had to do one too. Hope you don't mind me copying. Some of the pictures I ended up with were so funny.
Amy @ memoirs of a mommy

Erin February 06, 2008 1:58 PM  

That's hilarious, did you see I did the same thing today on my blog? I did it on MySpace too but I changed a couple answers for the blog.

Erin February 06, 2008 1:59 PM  

Oh and I ALMOST used the same home one that you did!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ February 06, 2008 5:44 PM  

That is Fun..I will have to do this one! Love the babysitting one!

SJINCO February 06, 2008 6:05 PM  

Well that looks like a fun meme! I've never seen that one before!

Andrea February 06, 2008 8:45 PM  

Oh my goodness...sounds like you have your hands full! I liked the meme thought - too funny! :)

FlipFlop Mom February 06, 2008 8:52 PM  

Oh.. COOL COOL!! I loved your pictures...

You have to get your hiney over here so I can take you to the Largest Scrapbooking store in New England!!! We'll have to pack a lunch cause we'll be there for hours.. and I'm NOT kidding!!!

Shannon February 07, 2008 2:11 PM  

ohhh I will have to do this!

"J" February 07, 2008 3:13 PM  

This is one of the coolest post I've seen! Very interesting!!! I loved it!!!!!!!! =) I want to post about this one day soon!!! It's soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!

Sandy February 08, 2008 2:12 PM  

I enjoyed seeing those pics and the one about "I have the cape, I make the whoosh noises...that was too funny.

Candi February 09, 2008 5:59 PM  

That was pretty cool, unlike some memes :O

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP