1.19.2008

Public Service Announcement

Old Navy is having a HUGE sale!! You should go and stock up before the whole US of A is deep in recession;) I bought A LOT for $21.00!!! Did I mention that it is a HUGE sale!!!!

5 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom January 20, 2008 2:25 AM  

hmmm. . . that is def. good to know!!!! :-D LOVE OLD NAVY!!!

That Chick Over There January 20, 2008 8:38 PM  

I got a ton-o-stuff for $31.95!

Tiffany January 21, 2008 7:45 PM  

what sale are they having? I looked on the website and it was a stock up sale, didnt look that cheap is it better in the store?

Donna January 21, 2008 8:27 PM  

Wasn't it GREAT!!! I have been to 2 different Old Navy's ...LOL. Great ebay material!

AM January 22, 2008 10:12 AM  

Woohoo! I stocked up this weekend! I spent $60 a bought a LOT of stuff for Emma for next winter and new baby for next winter. GREAT deals. I really wanted to buy stuff for me too, but A) no money for that B) tough to know the right size when you are big and pregnant. I know what size I will realistically be later on, and what size I would ideally be, but you never know what will happen! Oh well.

And to Tiffany- it is an additional 50% off in stores. Much cheaper than online. Emma's winter coat was $8 online and $4 in the stores.

I went to two different Old Navy's too!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP