1.10.2008

PRETTY PLEASE!!


It's time for everyone to come on out!! I asked very nicely. Yesterday I had 245 visits to my little ol' blog. I know that I have some friends and family reading who don't comment, but I know there are others who are silently visiting!!

Many of you commented on my Wordless Wednesday post asking what I am planning on making. Well, I really have no idea. I have found some great tutorials on line that I printed out and hope to try out this weekend. I did something to my back on Monday and haven't been able to do much since. OUCH!!! I was given a certificate to Joa.nn Fabr.ics for Christmas and that is what I got. I also went to Wa.lma.rt to get some more fabric that I love. It was cheap, but I am a beginner. I will save the more expensive for when I figure out what I am doing:)

22 people showing me love:

Anonymous January 10, 2008 9:17 AM  

I was just visiting again via TopMomma.

Deb January 10, 2008 10:12 AM  

Ooh, lucky you with the gift certificate! :) I can't wait to see what you make!

Donna January 10, 2008 10:13 AM  

You know me! Wanna send some of those visitors of my way=)

I wonder why you don;t get may payperposts, that is a lot of traffic.

Magnolia Sun January 10, 2008 10:15 AM  

Just saying hi, hopefully all those people will leave you a comment today - good luck.

AM January 10, 2008 10:47 AM  

You know what? Our walmart stopped selling fabric stuff. Wierd.

Jessica January 10, 2008 11:19 AM  

How fun! I finally pulled out my sewing machine again last week. I'm trying to get the house all organized so I can focus on sewing more.

~Jessica
http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ January 10, 2008 11:37 AM  

It lil 'ol me again...I am no lurker...I am starting to feel more like family!
I know what you mean...My dite meter says I have alot more visitors than I do comments!

Mason and Terri's Mom January 10, 2008 12:25 PM  

I got cha!! :-)

Happy January 10, 2008 12:37 PM  

Ok, I'm a lurker.

kristie January 10, 2008 12:43 PM  

hi! our superwalmart actually his quite a nice fabric selection. and joann's is always a good place to look too!

Kim January 10, 2008 1:48 PM  

Good for you! I would never have the patience to make anything! I can barely get through my scrapbooking without wanting to scream. :-)

Sandy January 10, 2008 1:54 PM  

Hey!! That's a lot of lookers! I can't wait to see what you make with your fabric.

Devoted Mama January 10, 2008 3:37 PM  

I'm not a lurker~just wanted to say hi & hope you & your family are all doing well. Just coming back from my "blogging break"! Happy New Year :)

SJINCO January 10, 2008 5:50 PM  

Hi-Lo! I had no idea that it was de-lurking day....

Keely Van Brocklin Emery January 10, 2008 5:52 PM  

Gift certificates are my favorite, but no one I know ever wants to give me one. They want to be more "creative". :) I'm not *really* a lurker am I?

FlipFlop Mom January 10, 2008 8:40 PM  

commenting!!!! lol lol lol... LOVE the fabric from yesterday.. LOVE IT!!! I need some new fabric desperately bad!!!!

Donna January 10, 2008 8:47 PM  

16, not bad=)

Maybe your hits are so high cuz I come here 500 times a day=)LOL...J/K You are in my blog lines so I only come when there is a new post.

Melissa January 10, 2008 10:32 PM  

HI, good luck with the fabric. Have a good weekend!

Chastity January 11, 2008 10:39 AM  

Well, I'm definitely not a lurker, but I just wanted to say hi.

Walmart really does have some cute fabric, and many times they have a whole wall of it that is only $1.00 per yard. If you're inexperienced or are making something like a costume, you can't go wrong with Walmart fabric.

Sara January 11, 2008 3:22 PM  

Hey! I try to comment when I can. :)

Sara January 11, 2008 4:08 PM  

I was just stopping by again to see your cuties, now your cutie artististas. Seeing your post on the fabric reminds me that I need to get off the compu and upstairs to sew some pillows!

LB January 12, 2008 5:20 PM  

Hello Im new to your blog through BS or Sj's(My sisters).

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP