1.31.2008

Muffin Top

I started a new blog to journal about my weight loss journey. I know that some of you may not be interested, but feel free to swing over if you are. Muffin Top is my way of being able to look back on the good days to help me get through the bad ones. It's only been 9 days, but I am sure that there are going to be some major challenges ahead. So far so good :) Also if you are on your own journey and would like to contribute let me know and I will add you on. I think the more encouragement the better.

6 people showing me love:

Chastity January 31, 2008 2:22 PM  

Good luck w/ your weight loss! You really are a very pretty girl either way...I truly mean that...and I don't think you're in need of a major weight loss, but I hope that it all works out for you, b/c I know from watching my mom yoyo diet that even when other people can't tell that you need to lose a few pounds, it still makes you feel better about yourself.

Jesser January 31, 2008 3:15 PM  

Congrats on starting the journey. I wish you excellent luck.

Mason and Terri's Mom January 31, 2008 8:10 PM  

I thinks it great that you've got such a big momentum going! I have a buddy system I started with a friend...I have to call her (or IM) twice a day to see if she has done her squats and 25 situps!! (twice a day!) This helps her stay motivated and helps me "center my train of thought!"

Kim January 31, 2008 9:02 PM  

Thanks for putting the button up! I love the new header!

FlipFlop Mom January 31, 2008 9:28 PM  

You're going to do good!! I just know it!!! My mother in law works for WW... Have you signed up for Hungrygirl.com .. they send you an e-mail everyday with some GREAT tips and new products!!!

SJINCO February 05, 2008 12:46 PM  

Good luck Wendy with the weight loss journey - don't ever give up! I'm adding your weight loss blog to my weight loss blogroll so I'll be checking in on you! Add me if you'd like - http://mybigfatirishblog.blogspot.com

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP