12.19.2007

Another reason why I am weird!

I love handwriting. Mine changes daily and I like that:) One of my favorite things about getting Christmas cards from you all is that I was able to see all your handwriting! LOVE IT!! I wish that Donna was closer because I would so have her do all my journaling in my scrapbooks!

6 people showing me love:

Sandy December 19, 2007 1:36 PM  

Handwriting is so interesting to me. I made a D in elementary school in handwriting and it has never improved. I love to see pretty handwriting. When I worked in the courtroom, it was always interesting to hear the experts testify about handwriting when they were explaining how someone forged a document. I wonder if someone with horrible handwriting and learn calligraphy?

Donna December 19, 2007 6:05 PM  

LOL. Mine changes a lot too!!!

Thanks for thinking mine is so nice!

I feel special!

Chastity December 19, 2007 11:22 PM  

I feel the same way! I love seeing other people's handwriting!! It's funny how much you can tell about a person by looking at their handwriting...I learned that when I was teaching and reading hundreds of essays ;).

Anonymous December 20, 2007 12:36 AM  

You're not "weird"....funny...but not "weird"...just kidding of course!

Hannah December 20, 2007 11:40 AM  

I've always thought it's weird that my handwriting varies, but apparently, I'm not alone. :-)

Erin December 20, 2007 12:46 PM  

My handwriting is so sloppy!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP